In the About Us section...
NE RFCA business is publicly funded and reported upon by a range of Service Level Agreements which define the support provided by us to each of the single Services in the MoD, to the Defence Infrastructure Organisation and to the Chief of Defence People.
Our primary tasks are:
- To provide advice and support on behalf of the volunteer Reserve Forces and Cadets in the North East.
- To work with the Regional Headquarters and chains of command of the Royal Navy, the Army and the Royal Air Force to deliver support to the Reserves and Cadets in the North East against Service Level Agreements.
- To establish and maintain links with the community and to deliver employer engagement on behalf of Defence in the North East.
- To deliver the volunteer estate in the North East through the maintenance and support of reserve training centres, cadet centres and training areas within which the Reserves and Cadets of all three Services can conduct their activities.
- Supporting and sign-posting to veteran organisations within our region.
- Providing advice to the Defence Council.
NE RFCA adheres to the Ministry of Defence Freedom of Information policy.