The Green Howards' Trophy for PR Excellence
The Trophy is awarded each year by the North of England RFCA to the Cadet Force that excels in PR.
The competition has been designed to reflect the changing face of PR. Sea Cadet, Army Cadet and Air Cadet Units, and CCF Contingents, are encouraged to submit entries into one or more categories, and there are cash prizes for each category. The overall Trophy and £250 will be awarded to the Cadet County/Wing/District/Contingent whose submissions have been most successful across the categories.
Categories for 2019 are:
- Audio-visual media (CFAV category) (£50 prize)
- Audio-visual media (Cadet category) (£50 prize)
- Portfolio of five photographs (CFAV category) (£50 prize
- Portfolio of five photographs (Cadet category) (£50 prize)
- Community Engagement (£50 prize)
- Social Media (£50 prize)
Submissions for 2019 need to be made by 31st January 2020. In addition, social media sites to be considered in the competition should be notified to the RFCA by 31st May 2019 in order that they can be monitored. Please address your email to firstname.lastname@example.org .