The RFCA provides a link between the military forces and the local community, and raises awareness of the benefits to Reservists and employers which can be gained through part-time soldiering or being a member of the Cadet Forces, both as an adult instructor or a cadet. We achieve this by:
- Maintaining training centres and facilities, and undertaking all aspects of estate and facilities management for the Reserve Forces, Army Cadet Force and Air Training Corps.
- Promoting the Reserve Forces' and Cadets' activities, successes and contributions within the community.
- Maintaining the vitally important historic links the Reserve Forces have with their regional areas.
- Engaging with employers in support of the SaBRE campaign.
- Maintaining the link with regional government and non-governmental agencies.
- Supporting veteran organisations within our region.
- Working closely with the regional headquarters of the Royal Navy, the Army and the Royal Air Force.
- Providing advice to the Defence Council.